Wild Rice Sausage Casserole Recipe
View Recommended Skillets Here
Prep time: 15 mins
Cook time: 1 hour 30 mins
Total time: 1 hour 45 mins
- 12 oz smoked sausage
- 1 cup jubilee/wild rice mix (winco bulk Bin #1659)
- 1 1/2 cups hot water
- 1 can (10 oz) cream of mushroom soup
- 1 cup Chedder Cheese, grated
- 1/2 cup celery, chopped
- 1 (4 oz.) can pimiento, drained & chopped
- 2 teaspoons chicken flavor base (Winco Bulk Bin #2180)
- 1 tablespoon instant minced onion (Winco Bulk Bin #1676)
- 2 cups sliced mushrooms
- 1/2 teaspoon thyme leaves
Instructions for Wild Rice and Sausage Casserole
- Preheat oven to 325°F
- In a large skillet, add sausage and brown.
- Add celery; continue cooking until celery is soft. Drain off excess fat.
- Add pimiento to sausage mixture, along with remaining ingredients; mix well.
- Pour into 3 quart casserole; cover, bake 1 1/2 hours, or until rice is tender for your Wild Rice Sausage Casserole recipe.
Other Posts You Might Like
Are you pregnant or planning to get pregnant? Do you know that there are essential things that your labor nurse wants you to know? Read on to find out!