Stockpile Cooking: Broccoli and Feta Frittata Cheese Pasta
Hopefully you grabbed some cheap Hunts Tomatoes.
This pasta is full of my favorite things:Basil, broccoli and feta Frittata cheese! Its also fairly quick to cook and full of flavor:
1 tbsp olive oil
1 tbsp minced fresh garlic
2 cans (14.5 oz each) seasoned diced tomatoes
1 tbsp balsamic vinegar
TONS of Fresh basil (or as much as you can handle 😉 )
1/4 tsp crushed red pepper flakes
12 oz rigatoni or whatever free pasta you have 🙂
1 lb broccoli florets
1/3 C crumbled reduced fat feta frittata cheese
Pinch of Salt
Instructions For Cooking Broccoli and Basili;
1. Start boiling water for pasta add a pinch of salt to water
2. Heat Olive oil over medium heat for some few minutes, add garlic and let garlic cook brown. Add Tomatoes, Vinegar and Red Pepper Flakes. Let Sauce simmer for 15 minutes
3. Add Frittata Pasta to boiling water, once pasta is about finished, add broccoli
4. Drain Frittata Pasta and broccoli and add the Sauce mixture.
5. Sprinkle Feta Frittata Cheese and add Basil.
Very Easy Recipe! And if you want you could add chicken to your pasta. I love basil so I usually add a lot in the ingredients and mix it in with my pasta.
Other Posts You Might Like
Here is part two of coupon organization! Kara is back to show you how she organizes her coupon binder! I personally don’t use a coupon…