Spinach & Feta Stuffed Chicken Breasts make a great one skillet dinner, just add a side of pasta, potatoes, or rice for a wonderful meal that looks fancy without the work of a fancy dish. Since my kids love chicken and cheese I can sneak in the spinach and they pretty much eat most of it-mom for the win! Another thing I like to do with this recipe is to individually bag chicken breasts once prepped so I can make as many or as few as I need for your nice dinner. This is best done in a heavy pan like a cast-iron skillet that can be placed on top of the stove as well as in the oven so it is truly a one-pan meal. Enjoy this skillet meal now!
No products found.
½ cup feta
2 cups spinach leaves
2 cloves garlic crushed
sea salt and pepper to taste
olive oil to brush
gallon freezer bag
- Use a sharpie to write contents, cooking directions, and date on freezer bag.
- Slice chicken breast in half, ¾ of the way through.
- Stir garlic and feta together, stuff into the center of the chicken, dividing evenly between chicken breasts.
- Divide spinach among chicken breasts and press into the center of each.
- Brush the outside of chicken breasts with olive oil, sprinkle with sea salt and crushed black pepper to taste.
- To make this dish easy to cook as many or as few as you need, bag each one in an individual sandwich bag, seal and place in a large freezer bag. This makes it easy to grab out just one for lunch as well as 4 or 5 for a dinner.
- Remove as many as you need from the freezer, thaw completely.
- Preheat oven to 400°
- Place breasts in a large oven-safe skillet like a cast iron or you can also put them on a baking sheet with a lip after done with the skillet.
- Bake for 25 minutes or until cooked through and golden brown on top.
- Serve with rice, potatoes, or pasta and your favorite veggie, and dinner is served!