Slow Cooker Chicken & Veggies
Sometimes the most simple meals are the ones that kids love the most! I popped chicken and a couple of veggies in my slow cooker and this turned out to be a great dish for them!
- 2 cups sliced celery
- 2 cups sliced carrots
- 1 cup sliced onions
- 4-6 Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts
- 1 can Cream of Mushroom Soup
- 1 Package Onion Soup Mix
- Salt & Pepper
- 2 tablespoons Flour or Cornstarch
- Place chicken and veggies in a crock pot.
- Mix together soup, onion soup mix and salt & pepper together in a small bowl. Pour over the chicken and veggies.
- Cook on low for 4-6 hours.
- Mix cornstarch or flour with ¾ cup water until no lumps. Pour into crock pot and stir. Cook on high for 30 minutes or until sauce has thickened.
- Serve over rice.
I love cooking with my crock pot! Saves tons of time and money! Find even more Crockpot Inspiration here: