Pumpkin Oreo Cake Pops (Full Recipe Inside)
View Some Brands We Used Here
If you are planning a Fall Party here is a great little treat for guests! Make Pumpkin Oreo Cake Pops with Oreos (which we’ve had plenty of deals on) these are super cute and will fun for your party!
- 6 Double Stuff Oreos
- 1/2 cup Orange Candy Chips
- Orange Sugar
- 6 Spearmint Tic Tacs
- 6 Sticks
- 1 tsp Crisco
Instructions for Pumpkin Oreo Pops
1. Twist open each of the Oreo cake cookies.
2. Using the stick, make an indentation in the white filling of each cookie.
3. Heat Candy Chips and Crisco by microwaving for 30 seconds stirring and repeating until melted. Allow to cool for 2 minutes
4. Dip stick in melted candy and then insert stick in indentation of cookie.
5. Place cookie back together and place in refrigerator to set for 5 minutes.
6. After cookies have set, reheat candy for 30 seconds and stir.
7. Lay Oreo in melted candy and spoon mixture over cookie to coat completely.
8. Carefully remove from candy so the cookie doesn’t come apart, and let excess candy drip off.
9. Sprinkle Orange Sugar on Oreo and lay on wax paper. Insert Tic Tac as stem.
10. Immediately place in refrigerator for 10 minutes to set candy mix.