Oreo Cheesecake in a Jar
Here is a sweet treat for any occasion! I love putting things in Mason Jars also– something about not needing to bake it–just makes it even better! You can find Mason Jars on Amazon and in most stores.
Oreo Cheesecake in a jar
- 6 8 oz Mason Jars
- 8 oz Cream Cheese
- 8 oz Heavy Whipping Cream
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp Lemon juice
- 1/2 cup Sugar
- 3 cups crushed Oreos
- 6 mini Oreos
- Beat together cream cheese, lemon juice, vanilla and sugar until creamy.
- In a large bowl whip the heavy cream until peaks form.
- Fold whipped cream and 1/3 of the crushed oreos into cream cheese mixture.
- Tranfer to the corner a large zippered bag and cut off corner for piping into jars.
- Place a layer of crushed Oreos in the bottom of each jar and tamp down.
- Pipe in cheese cake mixture into each jar.
- Gently tap jar to get mixture to settle and level.
- Wipe down any streaks above the level of the mixture with damp paper towel.
- Add another layer of Oreos to each jar.
- Pipe a small dollop of cheesecake mixture on top and top with an Oreo Mini.
- Decorate jar.