Make money to pay for Christmas
Why are we thinking Christmas in January? Because when you are on a budget–you need to prepare early!
I have incorporated several different ways to pay for Christmas-without having to break into the savings or having to put away a certain amount every month.Though, for our sake because we have 3 boys we do put away $20 a month for Christmas on top of the earnings that I make through several different resources. Here are some great ways to earn money to pay for Christmas:
I’m suggest several companies that I’ve personally worked with. This will NOT make you rich.. (I’ve tried! 😉 ) but it does help and you get some great opportunities through them. I suggest signing up for several because you just don’t get enough offers with one.
There are some great survey companies out there, on top of making money you often get to try out products that have not yet hit the market. Here are some of my favorites:
- Opinion Outpost— This gives you the option of amazon gift cards as well. I have had great experiences with Opinion Outpost and often I am able to cash out within a week or so!
- IPOS-i Say
- Survey Spot — the minimum cash out for Paypal is $10 and only $5 for Amazon gift cards.
- Springboard Panel
Notes when taking surveys:
- –Open a email account dedicated to surveys ONLY. You will find that it is a lot easier going through them when they aren’t mixed in your personal emails.
- — Open a paypal account. I suggest this because many companies offer this option and it is the fastest way to get your money!
- –In order to see results you have to dedicate to at least 5-7 surveys and day.
- –Apply for several different companies. I belong to about five different companies and receive about 10 surveys a day
- –Make sure to complete your profile when you sign-up. You aren’t paid for taking these surveys but this helps in qualifying you for surveys. A more complete profile=more opportunities
There are often great sales at the end of a major season in the retail world. For instance, after the summer Target, Walmart and other stores often have a toy clearance that can go up to 75% off! More than often at Christmas time toys are priced higher than normal because the demand is higher. There is no reason not to shop for toys in July!
I always stand by a budget. Having three kiddos we have to keep a budget year round just for Christmas. We set a very small amount aside each month along with any monies I may make doing surveys and keep it there until it is time to shop. This way we never feel as though we have to play catch-up at the end of the year with a large chunk of money gone from our funds.
So now that you have the resources, put them to use! Only 11 months to christmas! 🙂