Buying my home was a long, scary process- can I tell you the truth? The only thing that kept me motivated was that, in my head, I would be able to have my little design show on HGTV as I dressed up my brand new home. 😀
While I was looking for designs and ideas, I came across West Elm -a modern Furniture website with great stuff! But, the prices are NOT SO great for this discount mama. 😀
I was super discouraged at first, but I decided to recreate a living room inspired by West Elm and find looks for less using Amazon and Target! I thought this would be a great post for those that might want some decorating direction without spending BIG BUCKS!
- Homelegance Bonded Leather Sofa (Amazon) — $449.00
- —> Compare to $1,999.00 at West Elm
- Colin Tufted Club Chair (Target) — $579.99
- Asmara Coffee Table (Target) — $179.99
- —> Compare to $349.00 at West Elm
- Newport Grey Area Rug (Target) — $251.99
- —> Compare to $929.00 at West Elm
- Threshold Chenille Diamond Throw (Target) — $19.99
- Turned Floor Lamp (Target) — $59.99
- —> Compare to $399.00 at West Elm
- Khristian A Howell Throw Pillow (Target) — $55.99
- European Floral Compass Medallion Pillow (Amazon) — $9.99
- Geometric Art Print (Amazon) — $15.99
- Nearly Natural Faux Ficus Tree (Target) — $159.99
So, a living room inspired by West Elm costs $3,676, and that doesn’t include the cute chair or the throws and pillows. I was able to scope out everything you see here for LESS than $2,000! Deal!
Be sure to look at some of the links above if you are interested in this look for less!