How to Make Homemade Spaghetti Sauce from Store-Bought Jar
Have you ever had a jar of pasta sauce that you wish tasted just a tad more homemade? I get it–you can MAKE your own tomato sauce however, life gets busy and sometimes you just don’t have the time.
Here are a couple of small things you can do to make that jarred pasta sauce have a little more flavor!
- Chop 1 onion and cook in olive oil until caramelized (not mandatory)
- Add 1 cup red wine, cook for 4 minutes
- Add jarred pasta sauce to pot
- Add water (1 Cup)
- Add Sugar (1/4 cup per pasta sauce jar)
- Add salt (to taste)
- Add Garlic Powder (1 teaspoon)
- Add crushed red pepper (1 teaspoon)
- Add onion powder (1 teaspoon)
- add Italian seasoning (1 teaspoon)
- Cook until desired thickness is achieved
Enjoy with your favorite pasta dish!
Other Posts You Might Like
Updated January 16, 2020Acne and pimples don’t just happen to teenagers. Adult acne is a problem many people have and it’s usually caused by hormones.…