The Five Alarm Slow Cooker Chili Recipe
I am back with the slow cooker recipe! 🙂 Your Slow cooker or Crockpot really come in handy when you are looking for a quick dinner option (you can set and forget it!) I love coming home to a house that smells of all-day-long crockpot cooking! Not to mention, the recipe saves you time and money.
I really love a spicy Chili serving! Check out this great slow cooker Chili Recipe!
Five Alarm Slow Cooker Chili
Prep time: 20 mins
Cook time: 8 hours
Total time: 8 hours 20 mins
- 1lb ground beef
- 3/4 cup diced onion
- 3/4 cup diced green bell pepper
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 (10.75 ounce) cans of Fire Roasted Diced Tomatoes
- 2 large jalapeños, diced (for less heat, remove seeds)
- 1 (15 ounce) can kidney beans, drained
- 1/2 tablespoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 teaspoon dried basil
- 3/4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Place the beef in a skillet over medium heat, and cook until evenly brown. Drain grease.
- Place the beef in a slow cooker, and add onion, green bell pepper, garlic, diced tomato, kidney beans, and jalapeños. Season with chili powder, pepper flakes, salt, basil, oregano, and black pepper.
- Cover, and cook 8 hours on Low.
Other Posts You Might Like
Updated January 9, 2020Hey! Thanks for visiting. If you like what you see here, I’d love to invite you over to the Smart Money Mom…