The Five Alarm Slow Cooker Chili Recipe
I am back with the slow cooker recipe! 🙂 Your Slow cooker or Crockpot really come in handy when you are looking for a quick dinner option (you can set and forget it!) I love coming home to a house that smells of all-day-long crockpot cooking! Not to mention, the recipe saves you time and money.
I really love a spicy Chili serving! Check out this great slow cooker Chili Recipe!
Five Alarm Slow Cooker Chili
Prep time: 20 mins
Cook time: 8 hours
Total time: 8 hours 20 mins
- 1lb ground beef
- 3/4 cup diced onion
- 3/4 cup diced green bell pepper
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 (10.75 ounce) cans of Fire Roasted Diced Tomatoes
- 2 large jalapeños, diced (for less heat, remove seeds)
- 1 (15 ounce) can kidney beans, drained
- 1/2 tablespoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 teaspoon dried basil
- 3/4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Place the beef in a skillet over medium heat, and cook until evenly brown. Drain grease.
- Place the beef in a slow cooker, and add onion, green bell pepper, garlic, diced tomato, kidney beans, and jalapeños. Season with chili powder, pepper flakes, salt, basil, oregano, and black pepper.
- Cover, and cook 8 hours on Low.