I am back with the slow cooker recipe! 🙂 Your Slow cooker or Crockpot really come in handy when you are looking for a quick dinner option (you can set and forget it!) I love coming home to a house that smells of all-day-long crockpot cooking! Not to mention, the recipe saves you time and money.
I really love a spicy Chili serving! Check out this great slow cooker Chili Recipe!
No products found.
Five Alarm Slow Cooker Chili
Prep time: 20 mins
Cook time: 8 hours
Total time: 8 hours 20 mins
- 1lb ground beef
- 3/4 cup diced onion
- 3/4 cup diced green bell pepper
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 (10.75 ounce) cans of Fire Roasted Diced Tomatoes
- 2 large jalapeños, diced (for less heat, remove seeds)
- 1 (15 ounce) can kidney beans, drained
- 1/2 tablespoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 teaspoon dried basil
- 3/4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Place the beef in a skillet over medium heat, and cook until evenly brown. Drain grease.
- Place the beef in a slow cooker, and add onion, green bell pepper, garlic, diced tomato, kidney beans, and jalapeños. Season with chili powder, pepper flakes, salt, basil, oregano, and black pepper.
- Cover, and cook 8 hours on Low.
Other Posts You Might Like
Back To School Snack Round Up
July 21, 2016
Okay, I’m totally counting down the days until school starts! I love my kiddos but mannnn. It’s been hard to work from home and make…
FREE or Cheap Summer Activities for the Summer
May 7, 2015
There are tons of great FREE and cheap activities for the kids to do this summer! Be prepared for the “I’m Bored” that comes with…
18 ways we lowered our California electric bill
February 17, 2015
Electric charges can do some of the biggest damage to your budget possible if you don’t watch them. Before you know it, you can be…
December 14, 2013 at 5:06 pm
Thank you, Josie! I was actually just thinking earlier today that I missed the slow cooker recipes that you used to post!