The majority of new moms are not impressed by the appearance of their skin after having a baby. Pregnancy, lack of sleep, lack of time, and childbirth can all take a toll on your body, and your skin will take a hit. As a busy mom, your options are limited, and you may decide to buy the best skincare product that will take care of your skin, leaving you feeling fresh and young. However, due to many options on the market, it’s not easy deciding on a suitable product that will meet your needs. In our Farmacy Honeymoon Glow review, we look at everything about this fantastic skincare product.
Farmacy Honeymoon Glow: An Overview
If you’re looking for an elegant glow on your skin, it’s essential to perform chemical exfoliation using the Farmacy Beauty Honeymoon Glow. This incredible product is an AHA serum loaded with honey.
There have been a lot of campaigns about Farmacy Beauty Honeymoon Glow and what it can do to your skin. If you’re sensitive about trying something new and different, this skincare product is a sure bet.
Fancy Beauty Honeymoon Glow is one of the most popular skincare products on the market today. The company has other best-selling products such as skin masks and cleansing balms and prides itself on delivering natural products through a scientific process.
The most popular ingredients, such as honey, are sourced from nature and create top-notch skin formulations. The packaging of the product will amaze you since it’s sustainable, attractive, and likable.
Honeymoon Glow is an incredible skincare product best for anybody searching for high-quality exfoliates. It’s also a good option if you have sensitive skin because it’s laden with honey as a primary ingredient. Also, if you have a problem with hyperpigmentation, you can try Honeymoon Glow.
Benefits of Honeymoon Glow
Honeymoon Glow has amazing benefits on the skin since all ingredients work in combination to deliver remarkable results that leave your skin looking beautiful and healthy.
- First of all, it contains 14% AHA, BHA, and gentle flower acid that resurfaces, hydrates, and eliminates the skin’s dullness. Besides, it’s has a mixture of fruit acids, lactic, citric, and glycolic acid, which exfoliates dead cells in the skins.
- It rejuvenates your skin cell by promoting their renewal and reduces hyperpigmentation. In addition, it gives you youthful-looking skin by reducing wrinkles or fine lines.
- Another useful product is the beta-hydroxy acid derived from the bark of willow trees that fades away skin pores. There is also honey and hyaluronic acid that moisturizes your skin and prevents dryness.
- You’ll enjoy applying the Honeymoon glow skin exfoliator since it has a sweet scent and light texture that quickly absorbs into the skin. The scent is almost similar to Good Genes from Sunday Riley, and it may linger on your face for some time. However, it disappears after some time, especially if you layer your face with other products.
The cost is reasonable, especially for someone on a budget or if you’re trying something new and are not sure about how it will turn out. An ounce bottle goes for slightly below $60, and it’s reasonable considering the infusion of high-quality components. It’s a worthwhile purchase for long-lasting goodness.
Where to buy
Farmacy Honeymoon Glow is available on different online stores such as Amazon. Simply visit the website and order the product. The packaging features a chic glass bottle and a pump cap. It’s well thought and easy to use.
Instructions of use
Before applying the exfoliator on the entire skin, try with a small patch to test the skin reaction. It can be dramatic if you have sensitive skin. At first, you may experience a little sensation that quickly fads away. Once everything is clear, you can now proceed to the next step and apply the entire face.
- Start by cleaning the face to get rid of impurities, makeup, sweat, dirt, and oil.
- Then, apply gently on your face while avoiding the lips and areas around the eyes.
- You can wear it at least three times a week for quick results. Also, use sunscreen products during the day to protect your skin from Ultraviolet rays.
After three weeks, you will be impressed with the results, as your skin will be smoother, brighter, and vibrant. It also clears the acne for a fine glow. You’ll also notice a smooth, creamy feel which is not common with thick skincare products.
How does Honeymoon Glow compare with other products?
Like any other market, the skincare industry has lots of products competing for attention from users. Nonetheless, every product is unique, and it doesn’t always mean they can deliver satisfactory results.
Honeymoon Glow is a chemical exfoliator and competes with the likes of Good Genes from Sunday Riley and TLC Framboos from Drunk Elephant.
All three products are excellent chemical exfoliators. However, there are some differences in their application and delivery of quick and impressive results.
- Good Genes from Sunday Riley is a bit mild, and the results would take time to be noticeable.
- On the other hand, TLC Framboos from Drunk Elephant is a bit expensive than Honeymoon Glow. As you can see, Honeymoon takes the trophy as one of the best skincare products on the market.
What are the drawbacks?
Some people complain that chemical exfoliators leave their skins feeling dry. However, Farmacy Honeymoon Glow adds moisture to the skin and does a great job balancing all the powerful ingredients to deliver a soothing effect.
The only drawback of this Honeymoon Glow is that it can make the cheeks appear red; however, it doesn’t irritate or cause hot flashes.
After about three weeks of using Farmacy Honeymoon Glow, you’ll discover the difference in your skin tone and color. The texture will be smooth to the touch, and all acne will be gone. Best of all, your skin will look young since wrinkles will disappear. It’s a highly recommended product for people with sensitive skin and moms wanting to look good. Without a doubt, this product will bring your skin back to life.