View Our Favorite Brands Below for Turkey Tacos
No products found.
As much as I love easy– I love healthy too. Making Tacos with ground turkey is as easy as 1.2.3! Not to mention, you can whip this recipe out in under 30 minutes! Here is a turkey tacos recipe to try today.
- 16-20 ounce Lean Ground Turkey
- 1 tablespoon Onion Flakes (optional)
- 1 tablespoon Taco Seasoning or 2 teaspoon Chili Powder
- 1 teaspoon Minced garlic
- 3/4 Cup Salsa (optional)
- 12 Taco Shells
- 1 1/2 Cups Shredded Cheddar or Mexican Cheese
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- Cook Turkey as specified on package at the specified heat too
- Add onion, seasoning, cumin, garlic and salsa
- spoon into taco shells, top with cheese
- I like to serve with black beans and whatever else I have in the house (tomatoes is a popular choice in our house)