DIY Orange Furniture Polish
It is simple to get your wood surfaces clean and glowing when you give this DIY orange shine furniture polish a try. This orange shine furniture polish recipe is so easy to follow, and the end result is furniture that looks clean, rich, and polished. Take a look at how to whip up a batch of your own. It just takes a few minutes, and the end result is a product that is effective as well as chemical free.
Here is what you will need:
- ½ cup of olive oil
- 5-7 drops of citrus essential oils (I use THESE)
- 1 teaspoon of grated orange peel
- 2 tablespoons of white vinegar
- Mixing bowl
- Soft clean cloth
1. Begin by mixing all of your ingredients into a bowl. There will be separating and settling of contents. This is normal.
2. Allow the mixture to sit for a few hours. If you wish, you can then strain it so the orange peels are removed. Or, you can leave them in the mixture so they continue to add oils to the product.
3. Store the mixture in an air tight jar until you are ready to use it. To use your orange shine furniture polish, apply some to a soft cloth or rag. Gently wipe it into the furniture in a circular motion. There is no need to rinse the area or do a final wipe. As long as you apply a small amount at a time and massage it in gently, you should be fine.
When you give this orange shine furniture polish recipe a try, you will find that is can be so easy to effectively clean your furniture without the use of chemicals. You will love how this product makes wood shine, and the smooth finish it leaves it with as well. Try whipping a batch up yourself!