I have to say– that I’ve had a revelation here! After years of purchasing hand soap in the store, I never really thought about MAKING my homemade Natural Foaming Hand DIY Soap and I didn’t know how easy it was.. plus, I’m loving this soap.
I didn’t realize that there are so many things you can do with essential oils (which I’m pretty much in LOVE with). The only hard part about this little project was finding a empty foaming soap pump because I honestly looked everywhere and they simply don’t make them or are very expensive. So, I decided to pick up a really cheapie container ($0.99) with soap in it and put the liquid into a different bottle to give away to my mom.
This is very easy soaps –So easy that you can do it in less than 5 minutes with these ingredients!
DIY Natural Foaming Hand Soap
Prep time: 5 mins
Total time: 5 mins
Ingredients for Soap:
- Distilled water (If you use hand soap quickly, regular water is OK)
- Fractioned coconut oil (optional)
- 5 Tea Tree Essential Oil
- 5 drops of essential oil of your choice
- Foaming pump
- 2 tablespoons Unscented Castile Soap
- This process is fill soap container with distilled water (or regular water) so you have plenty of room to add top and extra liquids
- Move the water to a measuring cup or bowl
- add Essential oils to water melt mixture
- Add Castile soap to water melt mixture
- STIR mixture
- Add mixture to soap container
- That’s it!
Other Posts You Might Like
September 9, 2013
Sure they don’t seem expensive, a $1 here, a $1 there, but over time the cost of sponges can really add up. Between scrubbing down…
October 29, 2015
When we went to Louisiana last year, I fell in LOVE with Bourbon Chicken- the syrupy sweet taste is just too good to pass up,…
April 23, 2018
How much is your cell bill every month? $5.00? $20.00? $100 or more? Now let me ask you another question. Does your cell phone help…