I have to say– that I’ve had a revelation here! After years of purchasing hand soap in the store, I never really thought about MAKING my homemade Natural Foaming Hand DIY Soap and I didn’t know how easy it was.. plus, I’m loving this soap.
I didn’t realize that there are so many things you can do with essential oils (which I’m pretty much in LOVE with). The only hard part about this little project was finding a empty foaming soap pump because I honestly looked everywhere and they simply don’t make them or are very expensive. So, I decided to pick up a really cheapie container ($0.99) with soap in it and put the liquid into a different bottle to give away to my mom.
This is very easy soaps –So easy that you can do it in less than 5 minutes with these ingredients!
DIY Natural Foaming Hand Soap
Prep time: 5 mins
Total time: 5 mins
Ingredients for Soap:
- Distilled water (If you use hand soap quickly, regular water is OK)
- Fractioned coconut oil (optional)
- 5 Tea Tree Essential Oil
- 5 drops of essential oil of your choice
- Foaming pump
- 2 tablespoons Unscented Castile Soap
- This process is fill soap container with distilled water (or regular water) so you have plenty of room to add top and extra liquids
- Move the water to a measuring cup or bowl
- add Essential oils to water melt mixture
- Add Castile soap to water melt mixture
- STIR mixture
- Add mixture to soap container
- That’s it!
Other Posts You Might Like
5 Tips on How to Make Your Sponges Last Longer
September 9, 2013
Sure they don’t seem expensive, a $1 here, a $1 there, but over time the cost of sponges can really add up. Between scrubbing down…
Bourbon Chicken: Skillet Freezer Meal
October 29, 2015
When we went to Louisiana last year, I fell in LOVE with Bourbon Chicken- the syrupy sweet taste is just too good to pass up,…
10 Ways Your Cell Phone Can Pay For Itself
April 23, 2018
How much is your cell bill every month? $5.00? $20.00? $100 or more? Now let me ask you another question. Does your cell phone help…