Natural Foaming Hand DIY Soap (Full Guide Inside)
View Favorite Essential Oils Below
I have to say– that I’ve had a revelation here! After years of purchasing hand soap in the store, I never really thought about MAKING my homemade Natural Foaming Hand DIY Soap and I didn’t know how easy it was.. plus, I’m loving this soap.
I didn’t realize that there are so many things you can do with essential oils (which I’m pretty much in LOVE with). The only hard part about this little project was finding a empty foaming soap pump because I honestly looked everywhere and they simply don’t make them or are very expensive. So, I decided to pick up a really cheapie container ($0.99) with soap in it and put the liquid into a different bottle to give away to my mom.
This is very easy soaps –So easy that you can do it in less than 5 minutes with these ingredients! If you need essential oils–you can check out where I buy mine (HERE)
DIY Natural Foaming Hand Soap
Prep time: 5 mins
Total time: 5 mins
Ingredients for Soap:
- Distilled water (If you use hand soap quickly, regular water is OK)
- Fractioned coconut oil (optional)
- 5 Tea Tree Essential Oil
- 5 drops of essential oil of your choice
- Foaming pump
- 2 tablespoons Unscented Castile Soap
- This process is fill soap container with distilled water (or regular water) so you have plenty of room to add top and extra liquids
- Move the water to a measuring cup or bowl
- add Essential oils to water melt mixture
- Add Castile soap to water melt mixture
- STIR mixture
- Add mixture to soap container
- That’s it!
Other Posts You Might Like
Updated January 6, 2020If you live paycheck to paycheck plan, you can easily find yourself struggling to put cheap healthy food plan together when the money…