Did I mention that I LOVE Castile Soap? I just discovered it recently as we’ve been going a more all natural route and I am so surprised at how many different uses there are– and you can use it on A LOT of things.
okay, enough of my excitement. 🙂
I’ve been looking for a less chemical based baby body wash for the kiddos. Our youngest baby recently started breaking out in teeny tiny bumps on his face after we were bathing him and I just decided that I wanted to try making our own natural diy baby wash! So, here is recipe of what I made:
Note: this makes enough for a 24 oz bottle –if you have a bigger bottle you will need to adjust:
- 1/2 Cup Dr. Bronner’s Castle Soap (baby mild) You can buy it HERE
- 4 tablespoons Oil (I used jojoba oil.. you can use Olive oil, almond oil) Buy Jojoba oil HERE
- 2 Tablespoons Vitamin E Oil (Buy here)
- 1 drop favorite essential oil (Buy here)
1. Pour ingredients into bottle first (I used a old body wash bottle)
2. slowly fill bottle up with water.
3. shake lightly with top on
That is it!
Other Posts You Might Like
September 30, 2019
Are you one of the many moms searching for online typing job opportunities that will allow you to look after your children as well as…
October 25, 2019
So many changes occur following delivery; freedom, responsibilities, sleep-time, etc. You’ll also experience several physical changes. For most women, chief among them, is the stretch…
November 1, 2019
To help your baby navigate the world fluidly, take a look at this list of baby must-haves to accelerate your child’s growth and make it even more enjoyable.