No products found.
The best meals are the ones that we sort of “make up” nothing traditional or specific but maybe you have tons of stockpile items that you need to use? This sausage potato crockpot recipe is perfect for the crockpot and tasty!
Crock Pot Sausage and Potato Dinner
Prep time: 20 mins
Cook time: 6 hours
Total time: 6 hours 20 mins
- 4 Medium Potatoes, peeled and cut into pieces
- 1lb Smoked Sausage
- 1lb Ground Beef, browned (I use ground Turkey)
- 1 medium onion, sliced
- 1 can Cheddar Cheese Soup
- 1 can Cream of Celery Soup
- Layer ingredients into a slow cooker.
- Cover and cook on low for 6 hours or until potatoes are tender.
Other Posts You Might Like
Read on to learn about hobbies that are helping stay-at-home moms to make money and how to improve the money-making part. Start your side hustle today!