Crock Pot Recipes: Beef and Cabbage Wraps
If you are looking for an easy hand held meal that will satisfy anyone, these Crock Pot Beef and Cabbage Wraps will fit the bill. Easy and inexpensive to make, these wraps are so fun to make and even more fun to enjoy. They are a new spin on the traditional BBQ flavor, and a dish the whole family will be ready to dig into. You only need a few ingredients and a few hours, and in no time you can enjoy these with a green salad, baked potato, mac and cheese, or other side of your choosing. Take a look below at how easy it is to make your own Crock Pot Beef and Cabbage Wraps for your next family dinner or get together!
- 3 pounds ground beef
- 1 medium white onion, chopped
- 1 cup celery, chopped
- 1 bottle of BBQ sauce of your choice
- 1/3 cup of brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon of black pepper
- 3 cups of grated cabbage (the bagged varieties work well)
- 1 package of tortilla shells
- Brown the ground beef in a pan and drain.
- Make a layer of vegetables on the bottom of your crock pot.
- Add your ground beef.
- Cover the ground beef with your bottle of BBQ sauce and brown sugar.
- Allow to cook on low for 5 hours, stirring as needed.
- Once cooked, fill a tortilla shell with the mixture. Add a layer of the freshly grated cabbage. Roll up, and of course, enjoy!
As you can see, cooking these cabbage wraps are so easy, and enjoying them is even more of a cinch. Whip a batch of these up this week when you want a hot and savory meal that is out of the ordinary. You can even create wraps, chill them, and keep them on hand for mid week lunches. Either way, give these wraps a try and see how they will quickly become one of your new favorites.