Crock Pot Asian Chicken
View Recommended Crock Pots Here
Here is a great change to your traditional chicken drumsticks meal!
This chicken was so simple and super delicious! Plus it’s healthy!! 🙂 I served it over a bed of steamed white rice & broccoli & used some of the extra sauce to season the rice. The recipe would also work great with chicken thighs if that’s all you had on hand!
If you are in need of Chicken Drumsticks– Food 4 Less has a great sale this week! Get Drumsticks for just $0.98 a pound
Prep time: 5 mins
Cook time: 8 hours
Total time: 8 hours 5 mins
Ingredients for Crock Pot Asian Chicken
- 1 & ¾ pounds chicken drumsticks
- Olive oil cooking spray
- 1 cup water
- ½ cup soy sauce
- ½ cup balsamic vinegar
- Dash of Frank’s hot sauce or any other hot sauce of choice
- 4 teaspoons sugar
- 4 cloves minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- Spray slow cooker with cooking spray.
- Place drumsticks inside. Evenly distribute them as best as possible.
- In a medium bowl, combine the remaining ingredients. Pour evenly over the chicken.
- Cover & cook on low 6-8 hours or until chicken is done.
Find even more Crock pot meals here