If you are following my in my AdovCare 24 Day Challenge here is a great recipe that is pretty simple to make. I love Avocado and strawberries and I added a couple of other Components to make it flavorful.
No products found.
Who thought Jalapenos, Avocado and Strawberry would go so well? 😉
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breasts
- juice of 1/2 lemon
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 1/2 cups diced strawberries
- 2 small avocados, diced
- 1/2 sweet or red onion, diced
- 1 jalapeno, minced
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro leaves
- juice of 1/2 lime or lemon
- salt and pepper
- Combine lemon juice and olive oil and pour over chicken. Place chicken in the refrigerator for several hours to marinate.
- Heat grill pan on medium-high heat. Season chicken with salt and pepper and grill
- combine strawberries, avocado, onion, jalapeno, cilantro, and lime juice in a medium bowl. Season with salt and pepper and serve with chicken.
Other Posts You Might Like
7 Ways to Save at Claire’s
September 19, 2016
Claire’s is your one-stop-shop for all things jewelry and accessories. It is the perfect place to go whenever you are in need of a little…
Best Way To Lose Weight As A Stay At Home Mom
October 21, 2019
There are a variety of natural methods that are safe to use in your weight loss journey. Here are the best ways to lose weight for a SAHM.
Side Income as a Translator (Definitive Guide)
October 31, 2019
Do you know more than one language? Did you know you can use your knowledge to make side income? You can make money as a…
March 12, 2013 at 2:37 pm
That looks so good!!! Food like this makes it easy to eat healthy.
March 12, 2013 at 2:41 pm
WOW! Looks yummy 🙂
March 12, 2013 at 2:42 pm
What is a good subsitute if u do not like jalapeno?
March 12, 2013 at 2:58 pm
how about a green bell pepper? I like to use those instead of jalapenos and still get the green color 🙂
March 12, 2013 at 3:24 pm
If you don’t like the spice you can take it out
March 12, 2013 at 3:12 pm
That looks really good!!! I think I’ll surprise my family with this salsa.
March 12, 2013 at 7:08 pm
this sounds so good. I’m going to try this for dinner. 🙂
March 14, 2013 at 3:03 pm
Hi Josie! Just wanted to say this was a hit! My boys and I loved it! Thank you for sharing!
March 14, 2013 at 3:29 pm
So glad you loved it!