Avocado Chicken Salad Recipe (Strawberry Salsa)
If you are following me in my AdvoCare 24 Day Challenge, here is a great avocado chicken salad recipe that is pretty simple and easy to make. I love Avocado and strawberries and I added a couple of other components to make the food flavorful.
Who thought Jalapenos, Chicken, Avocado, and Strawberry would make a delicious combo? 😉
Chicken, Avocado, and Strawberry Recipe
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breasts
- Fresh juice of 1/2 lemon
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 1/2 cups diced strawberries
- 2 small avocados, diced
- 1/2 sweet or red onion, diced
- 1 jalapeno, minced
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro leaves
- juice of 1/2 lime or lemon
- salt and pepper to taste
- Combine lemon juice and olive oil and pour over chicken. Place chicken in the refrigerator for several hours to marinate.
- Heat grill pan on medium-high heat. Season chicken with salt and pepper and grill
- Combine strawberries, avocado, onion, jalapeno, cilantro, and lime juice in a medium bowl. Season with salt and pepper and serve with chicken.
Other Posts You Might Like
A stay-at-home mom must set her priorities right. It’s possible by making a to-do list, waking up early, and combining activities. Read on for more tips!