If you are following me in my AdvoCare 24 Day Challenge, here is a great avocado chicken salad recipe that is pretty simple and easy to make. I love Avocado and strawberries and I added a couple of other components to make the food flavorful.
No products found.
Who thought Jalapenos, Chicken, Avocado, and Strawberry would make a delicious combo? 😉
Chicken, Avocado, and Strawberry Recipe
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breasts
- Fresh juice of 1/2 lemon
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 1/2 cups diced strawberries
- 2 small avocados, diced
- 1/2 sweet or red onion, diced
- 1 jalapeno, minced
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro leaves
- juice of 1/2 lime or lemon
- salt and pepper to taste
- Combine lemon juice and olive oil and pour over chicken. Place chicken in the refrigerator for several hours to marinate.
- Heat grill pan on medium-high heat. Season chicken with salt and pepper and grill
- Combine strawberries, avocado, onion, jalapeno, cilantro, and lime juice in a medium bowl. Season with salt and pepper and serve with chicken.
Other Posts You Might Like
Hey! Thanks for visiting. If you like what you see here, I’d love to invite you over to the Smart Money Mom Facebook Page .…