Chicken & Avocado Strawberry Salsa
If you are following my in my AdovCare 24 Day Challenge here is a great recipe that is pretty simple to make. I love Avocado and strawberries and I added a couple of other Components to make it flavorful.
Who thought Jalapenos, Avocado and Strawberry would go so well? 😉
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breasts
- juice of 1/2 lemon
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 1/2 cups diced strawberries
- 2 small avocados, diced
- 1/2 sweet or red onion, diced
- 1 jalapeno, minced
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro leaves
- juice of 1/2 lime or lemon
- salt and pepper
- Combine lemon juice and olive oil and pour over chicken. Place chicken in refrigerator for several hours to marinate.
- Heat grill pan on medium-high heat. Season chicken with salt and pepper and grill
- combine strawberries, avocado, onion, jalapeno, cilantro, and lime juice in a medium bowl. Season with salt and pepper and serve with chicken.