Let me start off by saying I feel a little embarrassed to share the final product of this freezer meal recipe — because I forgot to add the cheese! Somehow I forget to add the most important part of this freezer meal. So please pretend that you see the cheese on top 😉 Regardless, The freezer meal was very yummy! My kids ate seconds and one even had thirds. 😀 Check out this freezer meal for your easy time cooking !
No products found.
Cheesy tortellini Freezer meal
Recipe Type: freezer meal Main Course
Prep time: 15 mins
Cook time: 30 mins
Total time: 45 mins
Freezer meal Ingredients
- 1lb Ground Beef
- 1 diced onion
- 2 cloves garlic (minced)
- 1 can crushed tomatoes (28 oz)
- 1 can diced tomatoes with green chilies (10 ounce)
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- crushed red peppers (to taste)
- Salt (to taste)
- Pepper (to taste)
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley
- 2 boxes tortellini (refrigerated or dry)
Freezer meal Instructions
- To Freeze: Combine Beef, onion, garlic, tomatoes, oregano, basil, red pepper, salt and pepper into large freezer bag and freeze.
- To cook: Defrost and cook in large skillet for 30 minutes. Cook pasta according to package and add to beef mixture when cooked. Add cheese and serve.
- Cook in crockpot: defrost, place in crockpot and cook on low for 3-4 hours. Cook pasta according to package and add to beef mixture 30 minutes before serving.
Other Posts You Might Like
If you are like most people and live from paycheck to paycheck, you probably wonder how you could possibly manage to learn how to start…