7 Best Organic Body Washes (All-Natural Cleanse)
Many of us today are going for cleaner, greener ingredients in the products we use. This has led to organic body washes becoming increasingly popular. If you’ve decided to move to the greener side and want to use an organic body wash, kudos to you! We all must do our part to save the environment. And doing that starts at home.
Many body wash brands claim they’re organic when they’re not. This is why you should check our list of the best organic body washes for sale today. We’ve put together body washes that don’t contain any harsh chemicals.
When you use an organic body wash, you’ll avoid potential irritants like harsh chemicals. Instead of exposing your body to these unnatural elements, you’ll treat it to healthy ingredients. Another benefit of going organic is that it helps encourage brands to offer more green products.
1. Puracy Natural Body Wash, Citrus & Sea Salt
This organic body wash by Puracy uses a plant-based formula. The cleansers in this wash are based on coconut. This ensures that your showering experience will be pleasant. The product works itself into a luxurious foam that cleanses without stripping away moisture.
The Puracy brand is well-trusted. It offers non-toxic plant-based personal care products. Its products are safe for people and the environment. This brand makes sure the products it sells work better than those products your parents used. This organic body wash is one of its most popular products. People love how well it cleans, moisturizes, and hydrates. The fresh citrusy, ocean-like aroma is also appreciated.
Natural Body Wash can be used daily by both men and women. It doesn’t matter if you have dry, oily, or combination skin because this wash is for all skin types. When you treat your body to this wash, skin impurities will be removed. The body wash rinses off well to leave your skin clean, soft, and glowing. It’s a 100% pure and natural body wash that doesn’t contain any harsh chemicals. It’s hypoallergenic, non-toxic and cruelty-free.
- Soothing coconut-based cleansers create rich, luxurious foam; clinical-grade moisturizers hydrate; sea salt purifies and...
- Citrus & Sea Salt: Sun-ripened citrus groves with a gentle breeze of ocean air
- Specially formulated, for men and women, by our team of PhD chemists to remove impurities, enhance hydration, and rinse away...
2. Dr. Woods Raw Black Soap Body Wash
This natural, organic body wash is for all skin types. It can be used as a body wash, shampoo, facial cleanser or shaving lather. It’s a natural wonder that gently exfoliates the skin. It leaves skin smooth, soft, and healthy. It contains organic shea butter that deeply soothes, moisturizes, and conditions the skin. Unlike other ingredients that can clog the pores, this pure shea butter isn’t a pore-clogger.
Besides the natural shea butter, this product also contains plantain skins and kernel oil. It’s loaded with nutrients that are good for skin like Vitamins A and E. There’s even a unique iron formulation in the wash that makes the wash gentle and luxurious. The wash has a clean and distinct woody scent.
Like all Dr. Woods products, Black Soap body wash is gluten-free, cruelty-free, and made with safe ingredients. This body wash does an amazing job of cleaning & invigorating without causing dryness. It’s particularly popular among men due to its outdoorsy-like smell.
- All-purpose, exfoliating and moisturizing cleansing soap which is wonderful for everyday use as a facial cleanser, body wash,...
- The thicker consistency not normally found in liquid black soap works great so the soap doesn't run out of your hand or off...
- Perfect for All skin types, from dry to oily, problem skin to clear, young to aging complexions; This soap gently exfoliates...
3. Dr. Bronner Hemp Peppermint Pure Castile Soap
Made with the purest organic ingredients, this hemp peppermint body wash is an all-in-one cleanser. It’s safe to use by the whole family because it contains nothing harmful.
Inside this biodegradable bottle is nothing but pureness. It contains:
- Organic coconut oil
- Organic palm kernel oil
- Organic olive oil
- Organic hemp oil
- Organic jojoba oil
- Mentha Piperita
- Citric Acid
Pure Castile Soap can be used to wash, your pets or your laundry. It can also serve as an organic replacement for your general household cleaners. It’s a versatile product that can help you go green at home! If you’re ready to switch to a pure body wash that’s good for you and the earth, this product is a great choice to make!
- MADE WITH ORGANIC OILS and CERTIFIED FAIR TRADE INGREDIENTS: Dr. Bronner's Pure-Castile Liquid Soaps are made with over 90%...
- GOOD FOR YOUR BODY and THE PLANET: Dr. Bronner's liquid soaps are fully biodegradable and use all-natural, vegan ingredients...
- NO SYNTHETIC PRESERVATIVES, DETERGENTS, OR FOAMING AGENTS: Our liquid soaps are made with plant-based ingredients you can...
4. Tea Tree Oil Foot & Body Wash by Purely Northwest
You can get soft and beautiful skin the natural way with this Purely Northwest body wash. If you’re plagued by skin irritation, this wash with tea tree oil can help. It gets to work cleaning the skin by attacking toxins, bacteria, and fungus.
With its blend of tea tree and essential oils, Foot & Body Wash leaves your skin and feet feeling amazing. Since it has antibacterial properties, this wash eliminates unwanted body odor. Pop this stuff into your gym bag so you can shower with it after working out. Its refreshing scent and the natural formula leaves your body clean, invigorated, and smelling great.
This is pureness at its best. This wash contains 100% therapeutic-grade tea tree oil. It also has rosemary leaf oil, peppermint oil, and eucalyptus leaf oil. This body wash smells minty fresh and natural. It doesn’t leave behind any greasy residue and it’s safe for all skin types. It can be used every day as a foot and body wash in the shower, tub, or foot bath.
This product doesn’t contain any harmful chemicals or synthetic fragrances. It’s a healthy, pure body wash that will become your favorite!. Many men and women choose this product as their daily go-to body wash. It smells wonderful and does a terrific job at cleansing and hydrating the skin.
- 🌿 GET RID OF FUNGUS FOR GOOD: Our #1 Product for over 7 years! A must for treating the worst cases of Athletes Foot,...
- 🌿 ONLY THE BEST FOR SMELLY FOOT & BODY ODOR: Our Customers love our wash for kicking out the worst of Foot & Body...
- 🌿 KIDS & TEENS: Loved by Parents with kids in contact sports such as wrestling and martial arts to keep fungus at...
5. Kiss My Face Anti-Stress Bath & Body Wash
If the idea of moisturizing as you cleanse appeals to you, this body wash is worth checking out. It’s a pure, clean, and natural wash loaded with luscious plant-based cleansers. This is a vegan & cruelty-free product containing olive oil, aloe, and Vitamin E.
Kiss My Face gives you a greener way to clean yourself. This body wash doesn’t contain any parabens, phthalates, or SLS. The olive oil and aloe work together to clean, moisturize, and sooth skin. The mineral-rich aloe with important vitamins and amino acids is a treat to your skin. If you have stress-related skin issues, this body wash can de-stress your skin to make it glow.
Going green is easy and pleasurable with this body wash. You’ll love how it smells and the way it cleans and hydrates. It simply doesn’t get any better than this! Give this organic body wash a try to see if it’s something you’d like to add to your shower caddy!
- Treat yourself to an "intermission" from life
- Now in a larger Economically Friendly size
- Soothe & calm your mind
6. Avalon Organics Intense Cleansing Gel
This organic body washes in the orange bottle work to lather away impurities and toxins. It uses a plant-based formula made with organic botanicals and essential oils. Like other organic washes, this one doesn’t contain any bad stuff. It’s free of sulfates, parabens, synthetic colors or fragrances. What is does contain is Mother Nature’s finest organic ingredients.
If you love to step out of the shower feeling fresh and clean, this Vitamin C renewal shower gel can get you there. When you use this wash, you’ll get a nice lather with a fresh citrus smell. As you wash your body, this product will hydrate and re-moisturize your skin.
Have you spent money on many body washes only to be disappointed by dry skin? This Avalon gel body wash can be the game-changer you need. It fully moisturizes all the skin on your face and body. It leaves skin soft, supple, smooth and beautiful. Give it a try because it’s one of the best. Intense Cleansing doesn’t contain any harmful additives. It’s pure goodness from the first drop to last!
- One 8.5 oz. bottle of Avalon Organics Intense Defense Cleansing Gel
- Lathers away toxins and impurities while helping prevent premature signs of aging
- Certified organic, plant based formula made with organic botanicals and essential oils
7. Jason Natural Body Wash and Shower Gel
Rounding out our list of the best organic body washes is this natural wash by Jason. This one is infused with nutrient-rich Vitamin E and pro-vitamin B5. To soothe and nourish skin, it uses aloe vera and sunflower seed oil. And of course, there are no questionable additives like parabens, sulfates, petroleum, or phthalates.
This a cruelty-free, natural product. Many people turn to it for cleaning and moisturizing in the shower or bath. The ingredients in this body wash are simple, safe, and gentle. The Jason brand strives to provide consumers with products containing nature’s botanicals.
This body wash has an aroma of lavender, which is pleasing and calming. The gel cleans well without stripping the skin. Many dermatologists recommend this product to people with sensitive skin because it’s gentle. Just like any quality body wash, it only takes a small amount to lather up well. It also rinses away with ease, leaving your skin soft and healthy.
- One 30 oz. bottle of JASON Soothing Aloe Vera Body Wash
- Infused with nutrient-rich vitamin E and pro-vitamin B5
- Features aloe vera and sunflower seed oil to help soothe and nourish skin
Why Go Organic?
Many regular body washes contain hazardous chemicals, additives, and pesticides. These are the types of things that can cause allergies, skin conditions, and even cancer. Organic body washes are natural cleansers. They don’t contain any of these harmful ingredients.
It makes no sense to use unhealthy body washes that strip and dry skin. It’s much better to use organic washes. These washes are infused with healthy & healing ingredients like essential oils and plant extracts.
There’s no better time to cross over to the organic side of life! There are many organic products out there with more being added to the market every day. Do yourself (and the environment) a favor. Start using natural body washes and other organic products!
Thank you for reading! When browsing through these organic body washes, keep your skin type in mind. You should also decide what if any, skin problems you’re trying to solve. These tips will help you find the perfect product that ticks all the boxes for you.