10 Best Blackhead Remover Tools on the Market
While it’s tempting to go after those unsightly blackheads on your face using your fingers, it’s best not to. As you’ve probably heard, trying to remove blackheads this way can cause problems like irritation and even permanent scarring.
With the right tools, you can safely and effectively remove those awful blackheads without causing any damage to your skin. We’ve done some online investigating to find the best blackhead remover tools on the market. These tools vary greatly. Some are simple hand tools, and others are battery-operated vacuums.
These handy little tools boast they can take on a variety of skin problems. Some even claim they can give you smoother, wrinkle-free skin. The next time you spot a blackhead or two, use one of these top-selling blackhead tools instead of your fingers.
Let’s get started!
1. Lonove Blackhead Remover Vacuum Pore Cleaner
- 💖 UPGRADE DESIGN IN 2019 - POWERFUL SUCTION AND RELIABLE TECHNOLOGY The LONOVE Latest Generation Blackhead Remover...
- 💖 MULTI-FUNCTIONAL & PROFESSIONAL - FIVE INTENSITY LEVELS AND 4 REPLACEABLE PROBES. There are five different levels...
- 💖 EFFECTIVE & SAFETY - Using in a correct way to remove blackheads, SAY NO TO BRUISE. With air pump technology,...
Powered by a single 900MA lithium polymer battery, the Lonove Blackhead Remover Vacuum Pore Cleaner uses suction power to remove blackheads. This tool is designed to be used on all skin types.
This affordable tool uses a vacuum absorption technique featuring level 1 to level 5 suction forces. Level 1 is the weakest force, designed for sensitive & dry skin. Levels 2 and 3 are for neutral skin and levels 4 and 5 for mixed and oily skin.
It’s recommended to set the device on a lower strength suction force at first. Then it’s a matter of powering on the tool. To remove blackheads, press the tool over the problem area, and move the device in one direction. You shouldn’t keep the nozzle in one spot for more than three seconds.
This is a USB rechargeable tool. It features an LED display that shows you the suction level, battery power, and using time. It comes with four suction heads and one pore cleaner that’s suitable for all skin types. The unit is portable, making it ideal for taking along when traveling. As a bonus, included with this tool is a set of 4 blackhead removal hand tools made of stainless steel.
Like with any battery-powered extraction tool, you can expect some slight redness and bruising after initial use.
2. JPNK Blackhead Remover Comedone Extractor Acne Removal Kit
- Great Function: These different tools can help to remove blackheads, acne and various blemishes, keep your face clean and...
- Great Quality:100% STAINLESS STEEL Blemish come done extractor removal tool kit.
- Anti-slip handles help you better control the pressure during use, ensuring every step can be done with exceptional control...
The JPNK Blackhead Remover Kit is a jack-of-all-trades. This super-affordable toolset is designed to remove blackheads, whiteheads, pimples, and other skin blemishes.
Included in the kit are six different stainless steel hand tools with anti-slip handles. These handles help ensure you have total control when removing blackheads. And since they’re made of stainless steel, they can be cleaned after each use.
All the tools come in an attractive leather case that’s easy to store and carry. There are also instructions included, which tell you what each tool is designed for and how to properly use each.
3. June Julien Facial Pore Cleanser
- UPGRADED DESIGN IN 2019: The June Julien latest generation of blackhead remover has more powerful suction and deeper...
- ONE PORES CLEANER FOR ALL TYPE OF SKIN: Designed for a variety of skin types. Use vacuum absorption technique from level 1 to...
- SAFE, EFECTIVE, PAINLESS: Made of reliable ABS material and uses an effective physical approach to solve the skin problems...
The June Julien Facial Pore Cleanser is a powerful, rechargeable tool that can remove blackheads. It has several adjustable settings to suit all skin types.
In addition to removing blackheads, this tool also focuses on acne. You can also use this tool to reduce fine lines & facial folds and promote skin cell renewal.
With four multi-functional probes and five different suction levels, this is a fully customizable device. It’s a breeze to swap heads, and the device is designed for use either once or twice a week.
This blackhead remover tool features an LED display. Here you see how much battery power is left. It also has a USB charging port. The unit itself is ergonomically designed for easy and comfortable one-hand use.
The June Julien is versatile, portable, effective, and affordable. It’s a solid choice in an excellent battery-operated and fully-rechargeable blackhead tool.
4. VOYOR Blackhead Remover Vacuum BR410
- POWERFUL BLACKHEAD & PORE VACUUM SUCTION - Can effectively removes the oil, impurities and dust particles in the large...
- 3 ADJUSTABLE STRENGTH LEVEL DISPLAY - You can easily adjust the most appropriate suction levels for your different skin...
- 4 FUNCTIONAL HEADS INCLUDED - Including 1 x Large circular hole head for strong suction, 1 x Small circular hole head with...
The rechargeable and portable VOYOR Blackhead Remover Vacuum BR410 packs a powerful punch. This handheld device can effectively remove blackheads, impurities, oils, and dust particles in large, clogged pores. It comes with four multi-functional heads for different types of blemishes. It has three different suction levels, with level 1 being the least powerful.
The suction power of the VOYOR blackhead removal tool is quite impressive. That’s why it’s recommended to start on the lowest suction setting. From there, you can gradually work your way up, if needed. This is a popular blackhead tool that’s easy to use and very portable.
When compared to other battery-operated blackhead remover tools, the VOYOR stands out from the crowd due to its sheer power. Once used, blackheads disappear, leaving behind smooth, blemish-free skin. This is an excellent unit to consider if you’re looking for a powerful tool that gets the job done right the first time!
5. QIQIGO Blackhead Remover Pore Vacuum Upgraded 5-in-1 Blackhead Cleaning Tool
- 【5 ADJUSTABLE MODES】 The blackhead remover vacuum is designed for a variety of skin types. The blackhead remover offers 5...
- 【5 REPLACEABLE SUCTION HEADS】 For better care of your delicate skin, the blackhead remover vacuum USES healthier suction...
- 【NEW UPGRADED IN 2019】 Different from the traditional way of removing blackheads, the latest generation of blackhead...
This latest generation of QIQIGO blackhead remover pore vacuum adopts an innovative vacuum technology. This device creates airflow and centrifugal force to separate the blackhead from the skin. It’s a pain-free way to get rid of blackheads fast.
The QIQIGO can remove blackheads, whiteheads, dead skin, grease, and even stubborn makeup residue. What you’re left with is smooth and clean skin.
This device features five adjustable modes and can be used on all skin types. Level one is for sensitive skin, levels two to three are for neutral skin, and four to five are for mixed and oily skin and deep-seated blackheads.
This USB rechargeable blackhead remover comes with five replaceable suction heads. Each head is designed for a specific type of skin problem. It’s super easy to use this blackhead remover with its touch-control button. There’s also an on-board LED display. Here, you can see what mode you’re using and how much battery power is left.
The QIQIGO blackhead remover pore vacuum is backed by a one year manufacturer’s warranty. It also has a 30-day no-questions-asked return policy. While the unit doesn’t come with a carry case, it is lightweight and portable. It’s a cinch to stow away in a purse or bag to take along with you.
6. Tweezerman Whitehead/Blackhead Remover
Not into all the bells and whistles offered by powered blackhead remover tools? Then the Tweezerman Whitehead/Blackhead Remover may be right for you. This is a simple yet very effective way to get rid of blackheads fast.
Crafted of stainless steel, this is a dermatologist-tested blackhead remover tool. It safely and gently removes blackheads and whiteheads. Even though it’s a simple tool with no flashy parts, the Tweezerman gets the job done! You press the end of the tool at the site of the blackhead to push the clogged pore debris out of the skin.
Tip: Best used on clean skin after a hot shower!
7. POPPYO Blackhead Remover Pore Vacuum
- 【UPGRADED DESIGN IN 2019】The POPPYO New Blackhead Remover has more powerful suction and deeper cleansing of your skin....
- 【MULTI-FUNCTIONAL & PROFESSIONAL】The POPPYO pore vacuum is designed for a variety of skin types. Use vacuum absorption...
- 【USB RECHARGEABLE & PORTABLE】No more worry about replacing batteries, built-in rechargeable 1000mah lithium battery can...
This USB rechargeable tool by POPPYO adopts advanced technology and vacuum extraction to remove blackheads. This tool can also be used on acne, for exfoliating dead skin, and to treat sagging and wrinkled skin.
The POPPYO unit features an ergonomic design and comes with a set of four different probes. There are five adjustable suction levels to choose from with Level 1 being for sensitive skin and Level 5 for mixed skin.
Like other battery-powered blackhead remover tools, you place the POPPYO tool over the affected skin. You then move the device back and forth around the clogged pores to remove blackheads. When you first start using this device, it’s recommended to start on Level 1. From there, you can work your way up, if needed.
This blackhead remover comes with a built-in rechargeable 1000mah lithium battery. The device can be used for over two hours on a single charge, which is impressive. There’s an LED display on the device where you can check your battery life and the suction level.
The POPPYO is a powerful and effective blackhead remover. It’s easy to use and portable. The kit has everything you need, including a USB charging cable. It also comes with an operational manual to help you get started fast.
8. Ellesye UBEAUTY Blackhead Remover 6-Piece Pimple Popper Tool
- 【EFFECTIVE BLACKHEAD REMOVER TOOL】: 6-piece of blackhead removal tools in different sizes and angles for extract...
- 【CLEAN & STAINLESS STEEL】: Made of high quality stainless steel keep clean. All comedone extractor are polished, which...
- 【POWERFUL TWEEZERS】: The blackhead tweezers with sharped tips, not only can be used as a tweezers, but also a whiteheads...
This is another no-frills and no-nonsense blackhead remover kit that comes in a handy metal storage box. This kit features six blackhead removal tools of various sizes. Each tool is designed to extract various types of blemishes on different parts of the face.
All the tools are made of high-quality, polished stainless steel. The ends of the tools are covered with an antibacterial coating for good hygiene. They’re designed for safety and won’t harm your skin or leave behind any scarring.
To ensure you know what tool to use, there are easy-to-follow instructions included. These instructions tell you all about the functions of the various tips. Generally speaking, you choose a tool according to the size of the blackhead or pimple you’re trying to remove.
This is a popular set of blackhead remover tools with great quality! They don’t bend under pressure, and they have a nice weight about them. The handles are easy to grip and hold. This is important when you’re removing blackheads and pimples.
9. SEKI EDGE SS-801 Blackhead Remover
The SEKI EDGE Blackhead Remover is a unique and “edgy” little tool that an abundance of people swear by. Made in Seki, Japan, it combines fine Japanese craftsmanship with modern technology.
This small, steel blackhead remover features a hole on each end. The end you use depends on the size of the backhead you’re targeting. To use the tool, you place the hole over the blackhead. Then you apply pressure to pop the blackhead out of the pore.
The SEKI is made of high quality, strong stainless steel that won’t bend with use. It fits comfortably in your hand with its ergonomic design. The small travel size makes it a cinch to carry with you.
In short, the SEKI does what it claims to do, which is remove blackheads. There’s nothing to charge or plug in, nor are there multiple attachments to hassle with.
This is an affordable, simple, and effective blackhead remover that does a terrific job. The SEKI is for anyone who wants a small and easy-to-use tool for removing unsightly blackheads.
10. MOSPRO Blackhead Remover Vacuum Pore Cleaner (2019 upgraded)
- 【UPGRADED DESIGN IN 2019】The latest generation of blackhead remover has the capability of stronger suction and deeper...
- 【EFFECTIVE AND SAFE】The blackhead vacuum uses innovative vacuum adsorption technology without hurting your skin. This...
- 【5 LEVELS OF SUCTION POWERS】The pore vacuum is designed for a variety of skin types. The light suction level 1 and level...
Rounding out our list of the best blackhead remover tools on the market today is this MOSPRO device. The 2019 upgraded version is a USB-rechargeable unit. It comes with five suction levels and four replaceable probes.
This tool uses innovative vacuum absorption technology that doesn’t hurt your skin. The vacuum is made of eco-friendly ABS material that’s non-toxic and non-irritating.
The included LED display shows you how much battery power you have left and the suction level. The tool gives you 180 minutes of use time. Included is a no-nonsense 24-month warranty and 365-day technical support.
Like other battery-operated blackhead removal tools, the MOSPRO is easy to use. Just hold it over the blackhead and set the power level. Then slowly move the device back and forth around the affected pore. It deeps cleans and rejuvenates & firms the skin.
Now that you’ve read about the best blackhead remover tools on the market, it’s time to make your choice! Once you’ve got your tool, you’ll be ready the next time Mother Nature curses you with a troublesome blackhead or two!
Leave a comment down below on your reviews of the products! Share your fave!
Thanks for reading with us today! Check out some additional Smart Money Mom articles like Best Side Hustles for Stay at Home Moms, Best Shampoos and Conditioners for Damaged Hair, and Best Strollers When You’re On A Budget!