This amazingly delicious Strawberry butter recipe is perfect for toast, bagels, or even to flavor up French Toast or pancakes. It’s easy to make. Just 3 ingredients and 15 minutes will put a tasty treat in your fridge to make even the most mundane of mornings special.
My kids LOVE strawberry butter with french toast on Sunday mornings. The butter strawberry is sweet and gets them to eat their fruit. 🙂 Company coming? Double the strawberry butter recipe and impress your guests with a jar for breakfast!
Strawberry Butter Recipe
Prep time: 15 mins
Total time: 15 mins
- ½ cup strawberries
- ½ stick butter, very soft
- 1 Tbsp. powdered (confectioners) sugar
- Wash and roughly chop strawberries.
- If you want a smoother consistency pre-mash strawberries before adding them.
- Place all ingredients in the bowl of your stand mixer, you will probably want to add the plastic guard that sits on the top of the bowl to contain splatter, mix on high for 3-4 minutes until strawberries have broken down.
- Scoop out and place in an airtight container (a 4 oz. Mason jar is perfect, there is just enough left to make yourself some toast).
- This will keep in the fridge for up to 2 weeks, simply remove from fridge a few minutes before serving to soften for easier spreading.
Other Posts You Might Like
November 6, 2019
Essential oils are highly concentrated natural oils extracted from various plant species. These oils contain the “essence” of the plants they come from. It is…
December 19, 2019
How often do you wash your hair? Which products do you use and why? Did you know that there is no medical reason why we…
January 22, 2016
Warehouse stores, or club stores are huge for the budget savvy, but if you’re not careful, they can also be a huge money drain. Like…