Hopefully you grabbed some cheap Hunts Tomatoes.
This pasta is full of my favorite things:Basil, broccoli and feta Frittata cheese! Its also fairly quick to cook and full of flavor:
1 tbsp olive oil
1 tbsp minced fresh garlic
2 cans (14.5 oz each) seasoned diced tomatoes
1 tbsp balsamic vinegar
TONS of Fresh basil (or as much as you can handle 😉 )
1/4 tsp crushed red pepper flakes
12 oz rigatoni or whatever free pasta you have 🙂
1 lb broccoli florets
1/3 C crumbled reduced fat feta frittata cheese
Pinch of Salt
Instructions For Cooking Broccoli and Basili;
1. Start boiling water for pasta add a pinch of salt to water
2. Heat Olive oil over medium heat for some few minutes, add garlic and let garlic cook brown. Add Tomatoes, Vinegar and Red Pepper Flakes. Let Sauce simmer for 15 minutes
3. Add Frittata Pasta to boiling water, once pasta is about finished, add broccoli
4. Drain Pasta and broccoli and add the Sauce mixture.
5. Sprinkle Feta Frittata Cheese and add Basil.
Very Easy Recipe! If you want you could add chicken to your pasta. I love basil so I usually add a lot in the ingredients and mix it in with my pasta.
Other Posts You Might Like
October 12, 2019
As children grow older, they learn lifelong skills that prepare them for adulthood and laundry is one of those skills At a certain age, children…
October 29, 2015
Quick and Easy dinners can also be healthy and delicious, especially when you take a little time to prep them for the freezer. A great…
November 10, 2014
As of today, we are completely settled in our new house! (ignore my mix match dining room chairs 😉 ) Many of you have been…