If you are following my in my AdovCare 24 Day Challenge here is a great recipe that is pretty simple to make. I love Avocado and strawberries and I added a couple of other Components to make it flavorful.
No products found.
Who thought Jalapenos, Avocado and Strawberry would go so well? 😉
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breasts
- juice of 1/2 lemon
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 1/2 cups diced strawberries
- 2 small avocados, diced
- 1/2 sweet or red onion, diced
- 1 jalapeno, minced
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro leaves
- juice of 1/2 lime or lemon
- salt and pepper
- Combine lemon juice and olive oil and pour over chicken. Place chicken in the refrigerator for several hours to marinate.
- Heat grill pan on medium-high heat. Season chicken with salt and pepper and grill
- combine strawberries, avocado, onion, jalapeno, cilantro, and lime juice in a medium bowl. Season with salt and pepper and serve with chicken.
Other Posts You Might Like
September 19, 2016
Claire’s is your one-stop-shop for all things jewelry and accessories. It is the perfect place to go whenever you are in need of a little…
October 21, 2019
There are a variety of natural methods that are safe to use in your weight loss journey. Here are the best ways to lose weight for a SAHM.
October 31, 2019
Do you know more than one language? Did you know you can use your knowledge to make side income? You can make money as a…